When you visit BLOOMHOUSE.COM.MY or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail, phone, fax or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of BLOOMHOUSE.COM.MY.
BUYING FROM BLOOMHOUSE.COM.MY
All products featured on BLOOMHOUSE.COM.MY and BLOOM HOUSE SDN BHD are quoted and traded in Ringgit Malaysia only. Apart from cash transactions, credit card transactions to purchasing products from BLOOMHOUSE.COM.MY are only available for individuals above the age of 18. Individuals below the stipulated age may use BLOOMHOUSE.COM.MY only with involvement of a parent or guardian. BLOOMHOUSE.COM.MY reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Member's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless BLOOM HOUSE's, its parent and subsidiary companies and affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of your use of this website.
The information and materials contained in this site and all sites linked to this site ("website"), including text, graphics, links or other items - are provided "As is", "As Available". Dell does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, reliability or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in such information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
All information contained in BLOOMHOUSE.COM.MY is subject to change without prior notice. During times when uncontrollable factors were to affect fulfilment in the form of product, product content, container or components used in making a BLOOM HOUSE Gift Product, BLOOMHOUSE.COM.MY reserves the right to replace any item with another item of equal or higher in value depending on stock availability. Whilst every care has been taken in the production of this website, BLOOMHOUSE.COM.MY cannot be held responsible for any typographical error or omission that may occur.
ORDERING & DELIVERY
- Please provide all required details asked for in our order form, so as to avoid unnecessary delay. You also need to give us your personal greeting or message for the enclosed card. (Note: Filling out of the order form does not mean an order has been accepted. We will send confirmation via email or telephone for all orders requested.)
- No cancellation of order(s) is allowed upon confirmation.
- Due to imperfect market conditions, should a particular flower or merchandise be out of stock, Bloom House reserves the rights to replace any item with another item of equal value depending on stock availability.
- A minimum delivery charge of RM 40 will be imposed for deliveries to area outside of the above free delivery zone.
- For destinations within Malaysia, the delivery charge will depend on the size and weight of the package (Volume Weight).
- No delivery on Sundays & Public Holidays, therefore delivery shall be done on the next working day.
- For “problem” orders, there will be no refunds for the following situation:-
- The recipient of the order made is not present at the address given & there is no one else present to receive the delivery on behalf of the recipient
- The address given by sender is wrong or incorrect.
- Recipient's telephone number not provided or an invalid number is given.
- The recipient refuses to accept the flowers in their own discretion. (should such situations occur, the purchase is considered delivered & no refunds will be made)
- The recipient stays in a condominium and the guard does not allow driver to go in and does not want to receive the flowers on behalf of recipient.
- During peak festivals such as Valentine's Day, Mothers' Day, Hari Raya, Chinese New Year where high demand for delivery is expected
- Any act of Force Majeure, act of God: a natural and unavoidable catastrophe that interrupts the expected course of events.
- Last minutes request or changes of orders will not be entertained.
- As our products are mostly perishable, no claims will be entertained thereafter upon delivery. All refund requests will be dealt on a case by case basis. Therefore, upon delivery (especially fruits), we advise the recipient to check the condition of the product(s) in order to enjoy the freshness of the fruits.
CHANGED OF YOU
BLOOM HOUSE shall have the right at any time to change or modify these terms and conditions, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means including, but not limited to, posting online. Your continued use of this website after such notice shall be deemed to constitute your acceptance of such changes, modifications or additions. BLOOM HOUSE shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of this website, including, but not limited to, content text, image, photographs, graphics, displays, information on or at the website, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.