How can I place an order online?
- Click on the Picture to select item.
- Click “add to cart” button.
- Repeat Step 1 & 2 to continue shopping.
- Click “Secure checkout” button to proceed to order details.
- If you are already a bloomhouse.com.my member, please login using your username & password, otherwise, you need to create an account for 1st timer.
- Furnish recipient information with complete address, telephone contact and message followed by credit card details for payment.
I have problem placing order online.
You may download our manual Order Form, complete the order form and fax it to 03-79876233 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive your order form, we will call or email you to confirm the order details. If you do not hear from us within one (1) hour, please call us at 03-79842222.
How else can I pay without using credit card?
You can make a direct deposit into Bloom House Sdn Bhd’s bank account -Maybank , RHB Bank, Alliance Bank. (Kindly call us at 03-79842222 for Bank Accounts details). Please fax or email the deposit slip with your Name to us, your order will be delivered after confirmation of payment.
How do I know that my order has been received/delivered by Bloom House Sdn Bhd?
If you are placing an order through bloomhouse.com.my, our order form is equipped with auto-responder option. Once we receive your order the auto-responder will send you a notification email, the same thing happens when your item has been delivered.
- For orders received before 12:00 PM (Monday - Friday) (Malaysian time - GMT+8.00), delivery is within the same day.
- For orders received after 12:00 PM (Monday - Friday) (Malaysian time - GMT+8.00), it will depend on our operation availability, we will try to arrange for same day delivery, but if it is a busy day for our operation, the deliveries will be made on the next day.(Excluding Sundays & Public Holidays)
- As our operation hour for Saturday is 9:00 AM - 1:30 PM and Sunday is closed, hence for orders received after 1:00 PM on Saturday as well as received on Sunday, delivery will be made on the upcoming Monday (excluding public holidays).
Can I send the flower to a Graduation ceremony?
We have done this before, however it creates problem to our runners. So we stop delivering flower to the person on any non-fixed address or a big crowd ceremony. However, we can deliver it to the recipient’s house the day before the graduation ceremony.
Can the orders be fulfilled all the time?
Seasonal conditions may affect the supply of certain kind of flowers. Specific colours may not always be available. In some cases, substitution may be necessary to fulfil your floral and container requirements. The dimensions given for arrangements are mere approximations. However, you may refer to them as general guideline of the flowers' sizes. In certain extreme cases, subject to stock-availability, we reserve the right to substitute your order with another item that is of equal value. Containers shown may not always be available as well. In these circumstances, alternative containers of similar value and style will be used. Prices shown are not for Valentine's Day and Mother's Day.
What happens when the recipient is not at home at the time of delivery?
If the recipient is not at home at the time of delivery, Bloom House will make attempts to notify both the sender and the recipient should the recipient is not present to receive the purchases. (Note: Should re-delivery or de-tour of destination is required, a min. delivery fee of RM15 will be imposed based on the destination) We may also leave the arrangement with a neighbour and state who accepted the arrangement on their behalf on the delivery order. If the recipient is at work all day, we suggest sending the flower arrangement to their place of work.